NOTE: Please visit Bioforum Careers (http://bioforumgroup.net/apex/f?p=399) to apply for this position. Click on help if you need guidance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand-new statistical programming team. Bioforum is starting their Statistical Programming team in South Africa and is looking for Principal or Senior Statistical Programmers to lay the foundation for future growth. Get in on the ground floor! The successful candidate will be responsible for all programming elements in the development and delivery of SDTM, ADaM and TLFs. You will be collaborating with biostatisticians to ensure projects adhere to the drug development plans. You need to have strong communication skills and be able to identify and plan for risks. You are also expected to play a part in the building of the team by sharing knowledge and help with training and mentoring of junior staff.
1. SDTM, ADaM & TFL programming and validation
2. Mentoring and training of junior staff
3. Drive process improvement and innovation
1. Organizing and leading programming activities (multiple programmers)
2. Build and grow working relationships, internally, externally and cross-functionally
3. Oversee delivery (quality and timelines)
4. Comply with CDISC standards
5. Problem Solving
6. Mentoring, training and knowledge sharing
7. Expand on best practices