Provide high quality, professional and customised service to candidates and clientele.
The close corporation adopts a professional approach and takes pride in matching appropriate talent with the client’s culture and business objectives.
Managing owner, has an IPSC (Institute of Personnel Service Consultants) Certificate and a National Certificate in Labour Recruitment Consultancy, IPSC (Institute of Personnel Service Consultants) Certificate.
He has extensive business, human resources and related experience, and has occupied senior management positions at various large companies. He has been in the recruitment and selection consultancy for over 15 years.
Molefe Placement’s area of operation is mainly Gauteng, but caters for candidates throughout South Africa. Although essentially generalists, we have a bias towards engineering, technical, finance, human resources, general administration, professional disciplines and management.
The organization’s core clientele consists of different top companies in various industrial sectors, and have provided recruitment services over an extended period. This gives us an edge in the comprehensive study and understanding of the client’s business, its needs and culture.
• In all cases the process is conducted in extreme confidentiality, protecting our client’s business and the candidate’s career prospects entirely.
• We do not under any circumstances headhunt from a client’s firm.
• Recruitment processes are designed to address associated intrinsic risks.
• In case of temporary employment, we take ownership of contractors’ employees. We facilitate the management and administration, thereby eliminating all industrial relations and tax risks for the client.
• Comprehensive study and understanding of the client’s business, its needs and culture.
• Exhaustive interrogation of the client to determine and agree on key dimensions of the search assignment.
• Extensive and effective search process that includes a large up-dated candidate database, on-line database, advertising, maze of collegial and associative networks and headhunting where necessary; in addition candidates also apply as a result of direct referrals.
• Thoroughly consider intangible and unwritten aspects of clients’ job specifications when matching candidates.
• Professionally match client’s requirements with candidates’ skills by utilising the competency-based interviewing technique (CBIT).
• Conducts accurate references and qualification ratifications, credit and criminal checks (if inherent requirements of the job).